IAOMTA Members: Career Opportunities
Find colleagues who value your approach to dentistry.
Start a new chapter in your career by joining a team of IAOMT Australasia members.
Are you an experienced dentist looking to develop further in a patient focused practice?
This is a great opportunity!
• Part-time role with potential to go full-time
• Located across the road from Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Training and development opportunities available
We are seeking an experienced Dentist to join our highly dedicated dental team (3 dentists + hygienist) with an established patient base.
About Ozone Dentistry:
Ozone Dentistry is about identifying the strong link between dental and general health. We are a metal free practice and rely on Ozone to complement all our treatment regimen, with our mission to use the latest in research and technology to uplift a patient’s general well-being.
We are located across the road from Karrinyup Shopping Centre, just 3 kms from the beach and 12 kms to the city. Our team is dedicated to our patients and their health, we are supportive and close knit.
About the Role:
Initially this role requires you to work Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, all day Friday, with flexible hours on Saturday. This is a unique opportunity for a patient-focused Dentist looking to further their career with a growing dental practice. The role is available for an immediate start for the right candidate with the potential to go full-time in the future, depending on the practice growth.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified Dentist with at least 2 years of Australian experience and a current AHPRA registration
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong patient-focus
• Be competent in all areas of general dentistry and initially with a particular interest in restorative dentistry
• Have the willingness to learn, take initiative and grow with the practice
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below with your cover letter and resume.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.